Tuesday, August 7, 2012

EOC Week 4: Jeopardy

My jeopardy experience in my class was great. I had lots of fun. Watching Jeopardy shows aren't fun at all, but actually playing jeopardy it's so fun. I learned a lot of terms in a process as well. Some of my classmate seems like they are taking the game too seriously, but other than that it was fun. I believe playing a great jeopardy people should just relax and have fun and it’s the same with all of the other games like basketball, football, soccer and etc. The students seem to get angry when they are losing the game. Which I think isn’t cool at all. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t play jeopardy that often, but thankfully  there weren’t any fights over it. There weren’t any cheating claims, but there were some “This isn’t fair!” moment. I was afraid because I’m playing jeopardy with people that I don’t have a lot of past interactions with. I do play jeopardy with my friends sometimes and when we do it is fun. But this jeopardy wasn’t bad at all. Jeopardy is a great way to study for tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment