Tuesday, August 21, 2012

EOC Week 7: Plans

I think this will the toughest school project I would ever do. Hearing that it is not easy to get a lawyer to talk to you. I’m already nervous about this. Hopefully my family would know a lawyer. If not I would have to ask my friends. If my friends don’t know any lawyers then I would have to search on the internet for a local lawyers that would talk to me. I might start with the lawyers that just got started since, they would need to build up their ego. Since every lawyers study every law in the book, they should know about intellectual property even if they aren’t focused on that field. But before I do all that I will have to come up with ten questions for the lawyer according the directions for this project. ten questions that are related to my interests. Since I am focusing on my Digital Filmmaking and Video Productions major. My question would have to be based around that. I will have about three weeks to do my project, so on week 1, I will come up with 10 questions related to my major. Week 2 I will have to contact a lawyers and get my questions answered, hopefully that won’t take too long to do. And my last week I will put everything together. Hopefully it will work out for me. This will tough, but I will have to give it my all, in order to complete this important project for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment