Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 8 BOC: Progress in getting a lawyer

I’m still in a progress in getting a lawyer. My parents apparently know a lawyer, but they don’t know what he actually does as a lawyer. So I’m not sure if he’s a real lawyer.  I have already made my ten questions to ask for that lawyer. I will contact him this week and hopefully I will get to talk to him and get to know him. This project started off pretty badly because my dad told me that I’m not doing this project, since I have to talk to a lawyer. But now everything is okay and I can talk to my lawyer. I hope that lawyer would able to talk to me, if I can then this project would get very difficult for me. After I talk to the lawyer then the project would get easier from there. All I’m worried about is contacting the lawyer, because this is the hardest part about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment