Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EOC: Week 11: Forced Choice


1. Cameron, Kylie
Kylie’s project blog posts was very good read, it had all of the requirements needed for this project.
 
2. Reininger, Zachary
Zach’s was very informative but he should of chose other color besides the color red for the quotes, because it was hard to read a thin red text on a dark gray background.
 
3. McGivern, Joy
Joy’s Project Blog post was so informative and easy to understand.

4. Stephens,Briana Lynne
I like how she chose a bigger text size, because it was easier for me to read, but she misspelled final on her label.
 
5. Khwaja, Amer
Amer’s project was okay, I think it could have been better, but he did have all of the requirements.
 
6. Sua, Christopher
I thought mine was okay, I thought it could have been better, but definitely not the worst and I should of read the direction more carefully, because I color my entire text instead of just quotes.
 
7. Munns, Lisa Jae
Lisa’s had something missing in her final project and should work on the title as well, because I was confused by the title, I thought she miss labeled her blog, but she didn’t.
 

8. Booth, Alicia
I like her project, but not sure it that’s 1500 words and I had the same problem where the lawyer didn’t know all of the answer, because they aren’t in that field.
 

9. Carrillo, Andrea Elizbeth
Andrea’s was missing 3 blog posts required for this project and obviously didn’t have 1500 words and definitely need more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment