Sunday, September 16, 2012

Legal Authority

I made contact with Lucien Cravens, he’s one of my dad’s friends. Lucien specializes in Accidents, Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, and Divorce. Lucien Craven is a retired U.S. Air Force and can speak Japanese. He started working for U.S. Air Force in 1985. In 1992 he graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and in that same year he started working at Japanese Ministry of Education. He left that job the next year. He left the Air Force in 1999. He graduated from William S. Boyd School of Law in 2001. He was in vacation when I contacted him, but he was still cool with answer questions for me. My dad messaged him asking if it’s okay, to answer couple of question for me and of course he said yes. so thats how I made contact with him. I think he is a great lawyer, for him to answer my questions while he’s in vacation is saying something. Even though he doesn’t specialize in Intellectual property, he went through the trouble of answering them. So if you need help with Accidents (Personal Injury), Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, and Divorce, This is the guy to talk to I think. All of my dad’s friends have been cool so far to talk to. I don’t think it would be a pain on contacting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment